Furniture Protection Program
What are Furniture Protection Plans?
Nothing gives you more confidence and satisfaction than knowing that your furniture purchases will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible. With Guardsman® Furniture Protection Plans, you will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and many other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.* These plans provide you with a furniture repair expert when you need one. Guardsman has a network of thousands of professionals across the United States and Canada who can:
|CLEAN ACCIDENTAL STAINS*||REPAIR ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE*|
- Food and beverage stains
- Punctures, rips, cuts, tears and burns in most leathers and fabrics
*Not all plans cover all of these forms of stains and damage; some plans cover additional stains and damage. Plans vary by retailer. Please consult your plan or your retailer for specific information about coverage (including whether your plan offers replacement coverage) and exclusions.
How do I get a Guardsman Plan?
When you buy new furniture, your quality furniture retailer will offer you a Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan. Our retailers will provide you with your Plan document at the time of purchase, or you may receive it in the mail directly from Guardsman. These Plans include (click on the plan to see sample plan language*):
- Wood/Hard Surface Furniture Plan
- Leather Furniture Protection Plan
- Fabric (stain only) Furniture Protection Plan
- Fabric (stain and damage) Furniture Protection Plan
- Mattress Protection Plan
- Rug Protection Plan
- Outdoor Furniture Protection Plan
- Elite (multi-surface) Furniture Protection Plan
- Gold (multi-surface) Furniture Protection Plan
- Kitchen Cabinets Furniture Protection Plan
- Bedroom Furniture Protection Plan
- Adjustable Furniture Protection Plan